Family Fitness IdeasNeed a little inspiration?
Sign up here to receive
the fitness information
you need when it comes
to family fun, nutrition and
sports and fitness!
Spice Up Your Holiday Photos
Who says annual holiday pictures mean everyone comes to a standstill? Showcase your family’s active lifestyle with fun shots that challenge everyone to move! We’ve got a few ideas on how to send a holiday greeting that truly reflects your family’s fast-paced style.
For a collage:
Whenever your children participate in sports and activities, play outside and get silly throughout the year, take snapshots with the holidays in mind:
• Ask them to pose in an action shot – in uniform and with equipment
• Include best friends who make their lives more fun
• Don’t worry about dirty clothes and messy hair: That’s what active kids look like
When you take family trips or play/exercise together:
• Ask someone to take a few group shots of you in action
• Focus on a single aspect of the activity, like a football, jump rope or running shoe
• Shoot pictures of the kids – and you – jumping, climbing, running and walking
During quieter times:
• Include a few shots of the kids studying
• Take pictures of family meals – especially the healthy dishes you all enjoy
• Show how your kids care for and play with family pets
For a single group shot:
Get creative, fun and spontaneous. If you’re going to show the world a single image of your family, capture genuine, happy expressions that reflect who you are as a team.
• Take a shot of the family walking together, hiking, dancing, or jumping in the air
• Show what family game night is like when you’re all playing hopscotch or Twister
• Vary the angle of your shot. Consider shooting up from the floor or down from
a ladder as everyone laughs
• Vary the levels of the people in the shot – placing some up high and others
• Add props like sports equipment, musical instruments, furniture, barbells –
whatever your family is interested in
Get family fun
Missed any of our
to view them.