ABCS OF FITFAMILIES
MY FITFAMILY GOAL TRACKER
Get fitness quiz
information from the
If you missed any
of our previously posted
Fitness Quiz articles,
to view them.
1. How many miles per week should be run if weight loss is the goal?
2. The best type of sock to wear for running is:
D. Moisture wicking
3. How long is a marathon race?
A. 24.8 miles
B. 26.2 miles
C. 26.8 miles
D. 28.2 miles
4. Humans use how many muscles to take a single step?
5. Humans are 60-70% more economical when walking than when running.:
6. The fastest human foot speed on record was set by Usain Bolt. He ran how fast in the 100-meter sprint?
A. 18.47 miles per hour
B. 22.62 miles per hour
C. 25.72 miles per hour
D. 27.79 miles per hour
7. A 220-pound person who runs one mile in 8 minutes will burn how many calories?
8. A 120-pound person who runs one mile in 8 minutes will burn how many calories?
9. Runners who played ball sports (i.e. soccer or footy) as kids had nearly 50 percent fewer stress fractures than runners who didn’t.:
10. How many calories are burned after a runner stops running (the after burn)?