1. The average person’s footstep is:
C. 2.1 to 2.5 feet
2. Walking 10,000 steps is approximately how far?
C. 5 miles
3. The average (sedentary) person walks how many steps per day?
4. How long does it take for an average person to walk 10,000 steps?
C. 90 minutes
5. The speed walking record for 20 kilometers (12.4274 miles) is (hours:minutes:seconds):
6. How many steps are on the Lincoln Memorial?
7. How many steps does it take to cross the Brooklyn Bridge?
8. How many steps would it take to walk around the world at the equator (if you could walk on water)?
9. How many steps is the typical distance from the couch to the refrigerator?
C. Not enough
10. This step quiz is unusual because:
C. The answer is always C