ABCS OF FITFAMILIES
MY FITFAMILY GOAL TRACKER
Test your knowledge of how to stay healthy in the colder months.
1. Which type of food has the most Vitamin C?
2. Which allergens are most commonly found in homes during winter?
B. Dust mites
3. What is the recommended heat temperature for sleeping at night?
A. Lower than 54°F
B. Maximum of 68°F
C. Higher than 68° F
4. Which food helps most to fight against colds and throat infections and has the most antiseptic :
5. How can you best avoid viruses spreading by your hands?
A. Wash your hands with soap
B. Regularly pass your hands under running water
C. Wipe your hands with a towel regularly
6. When is the optimal time to get a flu vaccine?
7. You’ll be 100 percent protected from the flu once you get vaccinated.:
8. Kids who suffer from repetitive colds may be suffering from:
A. A lack of iron
B. A lack of Omega 12
C. An excess of sodium