1. Where do you spend most of your time at home?
2. On the weekends should you get up
At about the same time as the weekdays
3. At the end of a long day, which of the following is the best way to unwind before bed?
Soaking in a warm tub
4. What is the most important investment you can make in your child's well-being?
5. How often should you exercise for optimal sleep, whether it's a workout at the gym or simply walking the dog?
3 or more times a week
6. What piece of home furniture is most important to your health and wellbeing?
7. What helps you perform your best in a sport?
Starting the day with a good night’s sleep
8. What is the most important activity at the end of each day?
Getting to bed before you’re exhausted
9. What percentage of our lives do we spend asleep?
10. How many hours of nightly sleep does the average teenager need for good health?
11. What are the consequences of not getting enough sleep?
All of the above
12. Can you die of sleep deprivation?
Yes – 10 days without sleep can kill you