ABCS OF FITFAMILIES
MY FITFAMILY GOAL TRACKER
Exercise Your Knowledge
What do you know about the ins and outs of exercise?
1. Which is the most balanced exercise plan?
Walking, weight lifting, and yoga
Running, weight lifting, and tennis
Running, kick-boxing, and yoga
Running, weight lifting, and cycling
2. You should always do cardio exercises before strength training.:
Do what feels best for you
3.You can improve your fitness by:
Mowing the lawn
All of the above
4. It’s better to do 30 straight minutes of exercise than:
10 minutes 3X a day
5. Will you get the same fitness benefit – in half the time – if you play a game of singles tennis instead of mowing the lawn?
6. Warm up before and cool down after you exercise – every time.:
7. What should your target heart rate be during exercise?
2X your resting heart rate
3X your resting heart rate
50 – 85% of your maximum heart rate
None of the above
8. How much water should you drink before you work out?
9. Sports drinks are always better than water for rehydration after a workout.:
10. When strength training, do each exercise until it’s hard to do more.: