ABCS OF FITFAMILIES
MY FITFAMILY GOAL TRACKER
Do you know the signs of heart disease?
1. The first indication that you have heart disease can be an actual heart attack.:
2. Who is more likely to experience the symptom of angina (chest pain), men or women?
3. Pain in the upper abdominal area can be a sign of a heart attack, especially in women.:
4. What percentage of women experience chest pain during a heart attack?
5. People only experience symptoms of a heart attack as its happening.:
6. Men tend to develop heart disease 10 years later than women.:
7. What is the most common heart disease symptom in men?
Shortness of breath
Swelling in the legs
8. When should you call 911?
A)After experiencing any symptom of heart disease for more than a few minutes
B)Any time your chest hurts