1. Which helps prevent tooth decay by fighting acid from plaque?
2. Poor oral hygiene can lead to heart disease?
3. Sjögren's syndrome and radiation treatment for cancer can lead to the oral condition known as what?
4. How many adults have gum disease?
3 in 4
5. How many adults 60 and older no longer have any natural teeth?
6. Your risk of oral disease increases if you have less of what in your mouth?
What does “periodontal” mean?
10. How many people age 65 and old suffer with dry mouth?
1 of 3
11. What stands in the way of good dental care for many older people?
12. Our gums change shape over time, as we age
13. People with false teeth don’t need to worry about brushing and flossing.
All of the above
14. What is the term for the bacteria that grows as a film on your teeth?
15. Pre-menopausal women are more prone to periodontal disease
14. Playing catch
15. Basketball half court
16. Basketball full court