ABCS OF FITFAMILIES
MY FITFAMILY GOAL TRACKER
One Sweet Quiz
Test your smarts about sweets.
1. How many teaspoons of sugar does the average American take in through food and drinks every day?
2. Which of these sweeteners comes from a plant?
3. What is the equivalent of 1 gram of sugar?
4. Humans are born with a sweet tooth:
5. Where do sugars often lurk?
All of above
None of above
6. Why is high-fructose syrup in so many foods?
It’s more nutritious than sugar
It’s cheaper to produce than sugar
It has fewer calories than sugar
7. What’s a good grocery store strategy to avoid buying food with added sugar?
Avoid the bakery
Don’t buy from end-of-aisle displays
Shop the perimeter of the store
Avoid the grocery store
8. What’s another name for table sugar?
9. You can still find saccharin in foods today:
10. When searching food labels for added sugar, look for:
None of the above
Any of the above
11. Which country leads the world in sugar production?
12. Eating too much sugar causes diabetes: