1. Babies need vitamin D if ...
all of the above
2. How often should newborns breastfeed?
at least 8-12 times a day
3. You should stop breastfeeding if ...
none of the above
4. Which of the following is an herb that may increase a women's breast milk supply?
both a and c
5. Breastfeeding can decrease your infants chance of developing ...
all of above
6. How many calories are there in 5 oz. of breast milk?
7. Breastfeeding women ...
Have a reduced risk of ovarian and premenopausal breast cancer
8. You should stop breastfeeding when ...
You and your baby are ready to stop
9. How many extra calories do breastfeeding mothers burn each day?
10. Good signs that your baby is breastfeeding well might include ...
Having 6-8 wet diapers a day