ABCS OF FITFAMILIES
MY FITFAMILY GOAL TRACKER
Test your knowledge of Alzheimer’s.
1. Nearly half of Americans over 85 years old have Alzheimer’s.:
2. Which of these famous Americans had Alzheimer’s disease?
A. Rita Hayworth
B. Rosa Parks
C. Ronald Reagan
D. Norman Rockwell
E. Only the men above
F. Only the women
G. All of the above
3. What is the name of the main part of your brain that is involved in thinking, remembering, solving problems or taking a quiz like this one?
C. Brain stem
4. Which of the following is NOT proven to be a good way to keep your brain healthy?
A. Eat a low fat/low cholesterol diet rich in dark-skinned fruits and vegetables
B. Stay mentally active
C. Avoid aluminum
D. Exercise 30 minutes most days
5. How often can Alzheimer’s be accurately diagnosed?
A. 10% of the time
B. 50% of the time
C. 90% of the time
D. Almost never
6. Which of the following best describes Alzheimer’s?
A. It’s just another word for “senility”
B. It is common term for memory loss as you grow old
C. It is a fatal disease