1. The recommended daily amount of omega-3 supplement is:
B. 1,000-2,000 milligrams
2. Which takes the longest to digest?
3. According to the USDA, a woman 50 years of age or older should be eating:
D. All of the above
4. Fluoride is no longer an important ingredient because our water in the U.S. is fluoridated.
5. Women who are menopausal or premenopausal need how much calcium on a daily basis?
C. 1,500 milligrams
6. A semi-active woman who is age 50 needs how many calories per day (on average) for good health:
7. A semi-active man who is age 50 needs how many calories per day (on average) for good health:
8. USDA recommends 3 cups of non-fat dairy per day. This is 3 cups of skim milk or:
A. Three cups of yogurt
9. It is recommended that a balanced diet includes seafood:
B. Twice per week
10. The following foods are all high in omega-3. Which has the highest concentration?
A. Cold pressed flaxseed oil