1. Bad cholesterol is also known as:
2. Dark chocolate contains something that helps lower LDL. It is known as:
3. Avocados contain this element which helps lower bad cholesterol.
D. Oleic acid
4. Red wine contains a substance which may prevent damage to blood vessels by reducing blood clots and lowering LDL. The substance is:
5. This type of tea contains a high amount of antioxidants that may reduce cholesterol levels.
B. Green tea
6. The fiber in this food lowers LDL by reducing absorption of cholesterol in your bloodstream.
D. All of the above
7. Fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce triglycerides in the blood, includes:
E. Any of the above
8. Eating 25 grams of edamame per day can reduce your cholesterol by 5 to 6 percent. Edamame is a:
9. Eating 4.5 ounces of beans will reduce LDL levels by 5 percent.
10. Pectin, found in pears and apples, is a type of fiber that can lower cholesterol. Other foods with pectin include:
11. These natural chemicals which you get from plant foods, help your body absorb less cholesterol, and are often added to fortified juices.