ABCS OF FITFAMILIES
MY FITFAMILY GOAL TRACKER
CHARITABLE GIVING QUIZ
Get fitness quiz
information from the
If you missed any
of our previously posted
Fitness Quiz articles,
to view them.
1. How many U.S. adults engage in charitable giving?
2. How much does the average household contribute annually?
3. How many people in the U.S. have less than positive feelings toward charitable organizations?
4. The largest source of charitable giving ($241 billion) comes from:
5. The majority of charitable dollars went to:
C. Human services
D. Grant making foundations
6. In 2014, how much of charitable contributions were raised online?
7. Which fast food restaurant tied fried chicken and fast food to cancer awareness? (Note: obesity, a common result of fast food consumption, is actually contributory to cancer.):
A. Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen
D. Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits
8. Going bald to make wigs for cancer patients is a wonderful act of love. What percentage of donations cannot be used due to hair that is too wet, too moldy, too gray or too processed to be used?
9. Volunteering is a common activity after a natural disaster. Which is a true statement about disaster relief.:
A. 500,000 unsolicited volunteer show up to help
B. If you are unskilled, charities don’t want you there
C. Give money instead of food or supplies
D. All of the above
10. Australia is the most generous country in the world, followed by Ireland and then Canada:
11. Families that earn $50,000-$75,000 give an average of 7.6% to charity, compared to 4.2% for people who make $100,000 or more.:
12. Which generation of adults donates the most (43% of all donations):
A. The Silent Generation
B. Baby Boomers
C. Generation X