ABCS OF FITFAMILIES
MY FITFAMILY GOAL TRACKER
1. What percentage of our body’s bones are in our feet?
2. How long have humans been wearing shoes to protect their feet?
A) 3,000 years
B) 5,000 years
C) 15,000 years
D) 40,000 years
3. Neuropathy, a side-effect of diabetes, is responsible for home many lower limb (foot) amputations per year on diabetics?
4. Many attractive women have large feet. For example, Jacqueline Kennedy (10), Oprah Winfrey and Uma Thurman (11) and Audrey Hepburn (10.5):
5. The average person walks how many miles in a lifetime?
6. Madeline Albrecht worked for an Ohio lab that tests Dr. Scholl products. During her time there she sniffed how many feet?
7. During an average day of walking, the total forces on your feet can total hundreds of tons, equivalent to an average of a fully loaded cement truck:
8. How many people in the U.S. will experience foot problems at one time or another in their lives?
9. Walking (barefoot) is the best exercise for your feet and it contributes to your general health by improving circulation and weight control:
10. Communal showers can cause which foot conditions/disease?
A) Plantar wart
B) Athletes foot
C) Ring worm
D) Any of the above