Good try! You could use some
reading about foot facts.
You kwoledge about foot
facts is quite vast!
Outstanding! Your sure know
a lot about foot facts.
1. What percentage of our body’s bones are in
3. Neuropathy, a side-effect of diabetes, is responsible for home many lower limb (foot) amputations per year on diabetics?
5. The average person walks how many miles in a lifetime?
7. During an average day of walking, the total forces on your feet can total hundreds of tons, equivalent to an average of a fully loaded cement truck.
9. Walking (barefoot) is the best exercise for your feet and it contributes to your general health by improving circulation and weight control.
2. How long have humans been wearing shoes
to protect their feet?
4. Many attractive women have large feet. For example, Jacqueline Kennedy (10), Oprah Winfrey and Uma Thurman (11) and Audrey Hepburn (10.5).
6. Madeline Albrecht worked for an Ohio lab that tests Dr. Scholl products. During her time there she sniffed how many feet?
8. How many people in the U.S. will experience foot problems at one time or another in their lives?
10. Communal showers can cause which foot conditions/disease?
Any of the above