PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT:
Authority: In a letter dated 17 Jul 09, from the Chief of Staff, General Norton A. Schwartz and the Secretary of the Air Force, Michael B. Donley, announced the “The Year of the Air Force Family.” The Year of the Air Force Family encompasses the larger Air Force Family to include Active Duty, Guard and Reserve, civilians, spouses and children, parents or other family members.
Purpose: To contact winners participating in the USAF FitFamily program featured on www.usaffitfamily.com and to add to the Air Force Services and FSS customer database for email notification of events, activities, and information.
Routine Uses: This information will not be disclosed outside DoD
Disclosure/Effects: Disclosures is voluntary, however, you cannot participate in this contest without providing the contact information requested.
SECURITY AND CONSENT NOTICES (as per AFI 33-219)
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only. By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions: -The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations. -At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS. -Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG- authorized purpose. This IS includes security measures (e.g. authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy. -Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.
DISCLAIMER (as per AFI 33-129)
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare, and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE (as per AFI 33-129)
- Air Force Services Agency Website is provided as a public service by HQ AFSVA.
- Information presented on Air Force Services Agency Website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- Information concerning visitors’, use of this site is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- No persistent or third party cookies are used to gather information.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to PublicAffairs