Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless 1-1/2 pounds
Ready-to-eat cereal, cornflakes, crumbs 1 cup
Paprika 1 teaspoon
Italian herb seasoning 1/2 teaspoon
Garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon
Onion powder 1/4 teaspoon
CONVENTIONAL COOKING TIME:
12 TO 14 MINUTES
MICROWAVE COOKING TIME:
6 TO 8 MINUTES
1. Remove skin and bone; cut thighs into bite-sized
2. Place cornflakes in plastic bag and crush by using
a rolling pin.
3. Add remaining ingredients to crushed cornflakes.
Close bag tightly and shake until blended.
4. Add a few chicken pieces at a time to crumb mixture.
Shake to coat evenly.
1. Preheat oven to 400˚ F. Lightly grease a cooking sheet.
2. Place chicken pieces on cooking sheet so they are
3. Bake until golden brown, about 12 to 14 minutes.
1. Lightly grease an 8- by 12-inch baking dish.
2. Place chicken pieces on baking dish so they are
not touching. Cover with waxed paper and cook on high.
3. Rotate chicken every 2 to 3 minutes. Cook until tender,
about 6 to 8 minutes.
Note: To remove bone from chicken thighs:
1. Place chicken on cutting board. Remove skin from thighs.
2. Turn chicken thighs over.
3. Cut around bone and remove it.
Total fat 8 grams
Saturated Fat 2 gram
Cholesterol 67 milligrams
Sodium 127 milligrams
about 3 ounces each