Chicken & Veggie
Packets on the Grill
4 Boneless and skinless chicken breast
1/2 lb fresh green beans trimmed
1/2 lb fresh snow peas trimmed
1 chicken bouillon cube smashed up
4 Ice cubes
Cooking spray or olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Take four large pieces of Heavy-duty aluminum foil and place on working space.
2. Spray middle with cooking spray or brush with olive oil
3. Now put one piece of chicken in the center of each piece of aluminum foil.
4. Season the chicken with salt, pepper or favorite seasonings .
5. Evenly divide up the beans and peas to each packet of chicken.
6. Take smashed up chicken bouillon and sprinkle equally on each packet.
7. Place one ice cube on top of each packet.
8. Fold the aluminum foil bottom towards top, then top towards bottom and lastly
side to side to totally cover the chicken and veggies. Fold any ends so that
chicken is fully covered and steam does not escape.
9. Place on medium to hot grill for about 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Turn once or twice. Enjoy!