1. How many servings of fruit and veggies should you eat each day?
2. You can find protein in a lot of foods – even in pizza and hamburgers! Why do you need protein?
To build and maintain body tissue
3. If you are running late to day camp or school and don’t have much time for breakfast, what should you do?
Grab a banana and a granola bar and eat them on the way to wherever you’re going.
4. There are vitamins in almost everything. Vitamin A is in carrots, broccoli and other veggies. What is Vitamin A good for?
5. Should kids do aerobic exercise?
Yes, at least 3X a week for 30 minutes each time.
6. What is NOT a benefit of exercising:
7. How can you find out if you weigh the right amount?
Ask a doctor.
8. If you get really hungry just minutes before a big game, what’s the best thing to eat?
A piece for fruit and a muffin
9. Calcium helps you develop strong bones and teeth. Which of the following foods has the most of the mineral?
10. Say you’re at a friend’s house for dinner and you’re offered a piece of chocolate cake, but you’re trying to watch what you eat. What’s the best thing to do?
Ask for a small piece, then take a walk after dinner to work it off