Chicken & Vegetables
Margarine 1-1/2 tablespoons
Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
Onions, chopped 1/2 cup
Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless 1 pound + 4 oz.
Cut green beans, frozen 10-ounce package
Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
PREPARATION TIME: 25 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
1. Melt margarine in heavy skillet. Add garlic and onions;
stir until blended. Cook over medium heat, until tender,
about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
2. Place chicken in the skillet. Cook over medium heat,
until chicken is thoroughly done and no longer pink in
color, about 12 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet;
3. Place frozen green beans, pepper, and cooked onions
in same skillet. Cover and cook over medium-low heat
until beans are tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Add chicken to vegetable mixture. Continue cooking,
stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3 minutes.
Note: To remove bone from chicken thighs:
1. Place chicken on cutting board. Remove skin from thighs.
2. Turn chicken thighs over.
3. Cut around bone and remove it.
Yields 4 Servings, about 1 cup each
Total fat 11 grams
Saturated fat 3 grams
Cholesterol 57 grams
Sodium 109 milligrams