Ingredients 4 medium baking potatoes (about 2 pounds total) Cooking spray 3/4 cup chopped turkey pepperoni (about 3 ounces) 3/4 cup (3 ounces) reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded ½ cup fat-free sour cream ½ cup chopped green onions 1/3 cup chopped black olives ¼ cup bottled salsa
PREPARATION • Preheat oven to 425º. Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until done; cool slightly.
• Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp and leave a ¼-inch-thick shell. Reserve potato pulp for another use or discard.
• Place potato shells on baking sheet; spray inside of shells with cooking spray.
• Bake at 425º for 8 minutes or until crisp.
• Evenly divide pepperoni and cheese among potato shells.
• Return filled shells to oven and bake at 425º for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
• Before serving, top each shell with 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 1 tablespoon of onions, 2 teaspoons of olives, and 1½ teaspoons of salsa. Servings: 8 1 half-potato shell each