Spinach & Blue Cheese CalzonesWhether you have the gang in to watch a game or a few teens over to study, this handheld meal packs a serving of veggies into every portion. Use a pizza cutter to divide the dough evenly, and a juice glass to help spread it out.
Saturated fat: 4g
Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
AND PRINT THIS RECIPE
1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 cups spinach leaves
8 (⅛-inch-thick) slices sweet onion
1⅓ cups sliced mushrooms
¾ cup (3 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Unroll dough onto a baking sheet and cut into 4 quarters. Pat each quarter into a 6 x 5-inch rectangle.
4. Sprinkle garlic evenly over rectangles, then top each rectangle with 1 cup spinach, 2 onion slices, ⅓ cup mushrooms, and 3 tablespoons cheese.
5. Bring 2 opposite corners of dough on each calzone to the center and pinch the points to seal. Repeat with remaining 2 corners, pinching all points together to seal.
5. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until golden.cookies in an airtight container.
Serves 4 (1 calzone each)
If it meets our criteria,
we’ll publish it on
the FitFamily site!
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
Get recipes from the
FitFamily archives!If you missed any
of our previously
to view them.