1 Chicken bouillon cube
1/2 cup Hot water
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Cornstarch
2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 pound Turkey, cubed
1-3/4 cups Carrots, thinly sliced
1 cup Zucchini, sliced
1/2 cup Onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup Hot water
1. Combine chicken bouillon cube and hot water to
make broth; stir until dissolved.
2. Combine broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch in
small bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in skillet over high heat. Add garlic and
turkey. Cook, stirring, until turkey is thoroughly
cooked and no longer pink in color.
4. Add carrots, zucchini, onion, and water to
cooked turkey. Cover and cook, stirring
occasionally, until vegetables are tendercrisp,
about 5 minutes. Uncover, bring turkey
mixture to boil. Cook until almost all liquid has
5. Stir in cornstarch mixture. Bring to boil, stirring
constantly until thickened.
Note: Serve over steamed rice.
Total fat 9 grams
Saturated fat 2 grams
Cholesterol 44 milligrams
Sodium 506 milligrams
about 1/2 cup each